|Law Alumni Association
Become a Member of the Law Alumni Association!
If you are a College of Law graduate then you need to join or renew your membership in the Law Alumni Association! You can join or renew your current membership for one year for only $35 (annual single), $60 (annual joint), $600 (lifetime single) or $1000 (lifetime joint).
If you would rather mail in your enrollment form, please complete and send to:
UK College of Law Alumni Association
227 Law Building
Lexington KY 40506-0048
Or fax to: 859-323-1061.
Why Join the Law Alumni Association?
Once you have joined the Law Alumni Association, keeping up with your friends and classmates from law school becomes easier and you will receive special College of Law communication pieces that highlight our faculty, students, and upcoming campus projects/speakers.
As a member of the LAA, you will receive numerous benefits to enjoy:
- Dues are tax deductible.*
- Access to discounts from local, regional and national companies through the Alumni Discount Program, which is specifically available to Law Alumni Association Members.
- Discounts on UK College of Law merchandise.
- Complimentary admission to the Annual KBA Alumni Reception.
- Choice of Law Alumni Association gift for active membership.
- Opportunity to join the UK Federal Credit Union.
- Discount at the University of Kentucky Bookstore.
- Satisfaction of supporting your alma mater.
The Law Alumni Association is distinct from the University of Kentucky Alumni Association and serves as the primary alumni group of the College of Law. It’s your chance to connect with classmates that maybe you haven’t seen since your Civil Procedure class.
When you join, know that the dues paid to the Law Alumni Association support the mission of the College of Law. Funds are used by the LAA to support many worthy events throughout the year, including:
- 3L Composites
- 3L Picnic
- Alumni Awards
- Annual KBA Alumni Reception
- Class Reunions
- College of Law Golf Tournament
- College of Law Hall of Fame
- Donuts for Students During Exams
- Football Homecoming Tailgate Party
- Lunch for UK Law Graduates Taking the July Bar Exam
What are you waiting for? Join today!
*The College of Law Alumni Association University of Kentucky, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) organization. We have determined that eighty per cent (80%) of your dues paid on or after June 30, 2011 are tax deductible in accordance with Internal Revenue Service Guidelines. Please consult your tax advisor for specific tax advice.