|Law Alumni Association
The Law Alumni Association provides opportunities to keep up with your friends and classmates from law school, to receive news about developments at the College and the University, and to work as a volunteer to assist the College.
The Law Alumni Association is distinct from the University of Kentucky Alumni Association and serves as the primary alumni group of the College of Law.
Dues paid to the Law Alumni Association are used to support the mission of the College of Law. The LAA supports many worthy events throughout the year, including:
- 3L Composites
- 3L Picnic
- Alumni Awards
- Annual KBA Alumni Reception
- Class Reunions
- College of Law Golf Tournament
- College of Law Hall of Fame
- Donuts for Students During Exams
- Football Homecoming Tailgate Party
- Lunch for UK Law Graduates Taking the July Bar Exam
As a member of the LAA, you will receive numerous benefits to enjoy:
- Dues are tax deductible.*
- Access to discounts from local, regional and national companies through the Alumni Discount Program, which is specifically available to Law Alumni Association Members.
- Discounts on UK College of Law merchandise.
- Complimentary admission to the Annual KBA Alumni Reception.
- Choice of Law Alumni Association gift for active membership.
- Opportunity to join the UK Federal Credit Union.
- Discount at the University of Kentucky Bookstore.
- Satisfaction of supporting your alma mater.
Join the Law Alumni Association
IT'S TIME TO JOIN...or renew your membership in the Law Alumni Association! You can join or renew your current membership for one year for only $35 (annual single), $60 (annual joint), $600 (lifetime single) or $1000 (lifetime joint).
The Law Alumni Association now offers you the ability to join or renew your membership
You may also complete an enrollment form and mail to:
UK College of Law Alumni Association
*The College of Law Alumni Association University of Kentucky, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) organization. We have determined that eighty per cent (80%) of your dues paid on or after June 30, 2011 are tax deductible in accordance with Internal Revenue Service Guidelines. Please consult your tax advisor for specific tax advice.
227 Law Building
Lexington KY 40506-0048
Or fax to: 859-323-1061.